This company specialise in producing high-end bespoke furniture and joinery from concept through to design, manufacture and installation, covering a wide variety of projects both domestic and commercial as well as one-off commissions.
With a busy workload they are looking for a technically minded designer who can produce detailed working drawings based upon the concepts of architects and interior designers. In essence to make their clients' ideas a reality.
You will also be:
- Issuing clear and concise technical drawings for their in-house manufacturing team.
- Liaising with Project Managers and other members of the team to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Producing schedules and cutting lists.
Person / Experience Required:
- A sound knowledge of the furniture and joinery manufacturing industry and post studies experience
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- The ability to extract components from AutoCAD drawings for CNC machining would be a distinct advantage
- You should have a keen eye for detail, be self-motivated and have good written and verbal communication skills
Apply for Furniture Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly