This professional and versatile fit out and bespoke furniture company serves the commercial and residential sectors producing kitchens, wardrobes, vanity units, cabinets, TV units, beds, desks and doors.
Due to a busy workload they are seeking a furniture designer with experience of cabinetry to join their team.
The Role of Furniture Designer:
- Create designs for furniture that meets their client's needs
- Visit sites to measure and evaluate prior to creating detailed drawings ready for manufacture
- Process site surveys, designs, samples, delivery dates and stock requirements
- Communicate with clients and the team throughout the design phases and manufacturing processes
Requirements and skills for the Furniture Designer:
- At least 5 years experience of using AutoCAD
- Past experience in designing kitchens, wardrobes, vanity units, cabinets, desks and other furniture items
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Experience of working with commercial / trade companies or developers
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within the workplace
- Strong creativity skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Driving licence
In return the Furniture Designer will be offered a salary of between £25k and £30k, plus contribution to pension scheme, 24 days holiday, rising to 26 days after five years and team incentives and outings.