The Fix is looking for a Creative Artworker to join a studio of passionate Designers based near London Bridge.
Our client creates dynamic digital and physical brand and packaging solutions for both UK-based and international clients. As a Creative Artworker working primarily across fashion, luxury and F&B sectors – for clients such as Amazon, Hunter, ASOS & Michael Kors – we work alongside both start-ups and global brand leaders to elevate and futureproof their brand offering.
We’re looking for a super efficient and talented Artworker to support the team with one of our larger global brands.
Please be passionate about what you do because this role is all about detail – being responsive – efficient - and confident with managing your workload. We always look for passionate, positive attitudes across our entire team - from day one you’ll be immersed in the role and contributing to this fast-paced and extremely busy project.
For the Creative Artworker we are looking for an individual with:
• A minimum 2-3 years proven packaging artwork experience
• A flair for packaging design and artwork which must be shown in your portfolio
• A competent high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & inDesign are a must)
• Experience and an understanding of print process and production
• Experience of seeing projects from start to completion
• An ability to juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously
• An appreciation that everything we do revolves around meeting client expectations
• Excellent typographic skills
• A positive can-do attitude
Just as important as your skill set, is your sense of humour – we are a close-knit team with a reputation for high speed, high quality design, so we need someone whose glass is always half full!