We are currently working a brilliant UX design agency that are building a team to work on one of their large automotive clients. This is a full time role based in West London, they are looking for a talented UX designer to join as part of of a multi-skilled digital team delivering marketing content across website, social networks and mobile apps for 6 European territories.
You will be responsible for ensuring a seamless experience that tells a consistent story and you will be comfortable using data and research to back up your decisions.
The team will be working across the following;
- Strategy - social & content
- UX & experience design
- Creative, copywriting & design
- Editorial & publishing, distribution.
- Content production & post
- Data & analytics
- Community management
- Online content management
- Paid & optimisation
Your training, line management and career progression will be handled through the agencies Central London hub.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
A blended discipline of strategy, UX and behavioural theory, Experience Planning puts audience
behaviour at the heart of the overall strategy so aside from the usual UX activities like personas,
journeys and wireframes, you will spend time understanding how the audience truly behave,
giving valuable insight on how we can influence behaviour through our creative work.
You will also be expected to bring knowledge of wider digital trends and to promote digital best
practice amongst senior stakeholders.
You will be expected to bring knowledge of content and wider digital trends to bear, to manage
other content strategists, participate in client education and promote best practice among senior
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
As an Experience Planner we will expect you to have the following skills:
- 3-5 yrs experience in defining the customer experience of digital brands.
- A portfolio that shows your work, illustrates your varied skill set and shows a passion for
- You will have a client-centric focus and will possess the ability to build strong and
effective working relationships, with colleagues and clients stakeholders alike
- Solution-focused mindset, able to work under your own initiative whilst effectively
managing workload and client timescales
- A good working knowledge of CX and UX methodologies
- Outstanding communication and conceptual skills
- Defining requirements, use cases and prototypes
- Effectively managing workloads within agreed timescales
- Having a point of view and to give guidance on what makes an effective experience
- Working proactively under your own initiative and as part of the digital team.
- Knowing the importance of Behavioural Science and the roles it plays in defining an
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are
entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
- Experience in automotive, transportation and/or travel brands
- Multi-market experience
- Languages spoken (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch)
If this sounds like you then please get in touch!