Now 50% Print 50% Digital
Our client is a specialist sports travel company with around 150 staff based in Central Windsor.
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic Graphic Designer that is ready to take their skills and apply them to meaningful projects and promotions within the Sport/Lifestyle/Travel sector.
The ideal candidate for this Graphic Designer position will have an interest in creating brilliant customer facing assets in a digital retail environment.
The Designer will be working as part of a small growing design team in both traditional/print and digital media, with longer term exposure to UI, UX, film, and photography projects.
What you’ll be doing as a Graphic Designer...
• Collaborate closely with other members of the Digital and Marketing team to develop creative concepts and produce design assets across multiple touchpoints.
• Becoming one of the guardians of the company brand guidelines across all channels.
• Support the Design Lead in delivering first class promotional material for our customers in accordance with our brand guidelines.
• Working in a professional delivery environment with no compromise in quality of execution.
• Creating perfect, development ready design files with detailed design specifications.
• Manage and maintain design assets and archives.
• React quickly to shifting project requirements and be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ensuring you are always up to speed on latest design technologies and trends.
What we are looking for in the ideal Graphic Designer…
• Considering Junior AND Middlewight level Designers working on public facing promotional assets. Must have at least 1+ years experience working in a similar role (for Junior) and 3+ for a MW level.
• Experience working closely with marketing and development teams.
• Experience designing printed materials e.g. – brochures, leaflets & magazine advertorials.
• Ability to work to develop and understand Brand Guidelines.
• Understanding of retail principles with incredible empathy & sympathy skills.
• A real passion for all things design.
• Strong typography and layout skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Sketch and Adobe suite.
• A confident communicator with good presentation, time management and organisational skills.
• A strong portfolio of well organised work examples.
• Friendly, optimistic and constructive personality.
What we can offer you…
• Competitive salary
• Company pension plan
• Private healthcare option
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Perbox membership
• Staff discounts on hotels and golf courses
• Office fruit delivery weekly
• A chance to really make a difference within an ambitious company
• Lively and modern offices in central Windsor – including a fantastic staff break out area with a Golf Simulator
• Regular company social events and team nights’ out