Trend setting branding agency seeks a middleweight designer to join the team.
As a middleweight designer you will run medium sized projects and work with the wider team to achieve the overall vision. You will excel at brand design with the ability to translate strategy into brand experiences that you will help build from ground up. This includes logos, guidelines, typography, identity and how that is expressed at every touchpoint.
For this role first and foremost we are looking for a super talented conceptual thinker. You will need to be experienced in large brand projects, used to thinking strategically and applying your creative brand stories across multiple touch points. You will encourage experimentation, innovation and reach the highest of creative standards.
What we are looking for:
- At least four years commercial working for a branding focused agency.
- Strong typographic /layout skills and a highly creative approach to both print and online briefs.
- Passion for design, brands, consumer trends and creative movements.
- Experience mentoring junior members of your team.
- Confidence both in presenting work internally and externally.
The successful candidate will be joining an ambitious independent studio full of driven and passionate people. Collaboration is at the heart of everything they do so being able to make a difference is guaranteed!