This company designs and builds bespoke custom built exhibition stands, from double-decker exhibition stands to conference and stage sets. They also create displays for showrooms and full shop-fits.
They are currently looking to recruit an additional exhibition designer to be responsible for all aspects of exhibition stand design and presentation from the clients brief to delivery of the project.
Duties will include:
- Production of designs, 3D visuals and floor plans
- Client liaison at every stage of the design and delivery process
- Liaison with in-house build specialists, A.V. companies and any other partners involved in a project
- Attendance on site for surveys and to project manage the build of the stand
Skills and Experience required for the Exhibition Designer:
- 4+ years' relevant experience in exhibition stand design
- Strong visualisation skills
- Able to create accurate working drawings using AutoCAD
- A strong understanding of construction techniques
- Literate in 3DStudio Max, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A working knowledge of VectorWorks would be an advantage