Position: Junior Designer
We have a client in North West London who are looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details and your goal is to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company ideas and brands as well. Communication is a big part of the job, so the junior designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (logos, labels, banners, interfaces, etc.)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Experience with design software (e.g. Indesign, Illustrator) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving attitude
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
As well as a full cv can you please send 5 or 6 examples of work that we can present to the client , the best way to do this is on a PDF document all in a single folder no more than 5-9mb in size, for web positions then 5 or 6 URLs of websites you have designed
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.