BIM Manager/ Project Manager
A emerging Kent based firm growing in both size and demand. Have a one off opportunity for a Technical Manager to join their medium sized company working on large scale Residential developments. My client are a leading local firm in technical advances in both the design and construction and they are BIM champions whom have been using this on their renowned projects across the Residential, Commercial and Cultural sectors.
Joining their medium sized team you will be working an involved role both client facing and within the internal team driving forward project development.
To become a part of this growing practice, the ideal indivdual must have the following skills and experience:
- ARB Registered Architect (is not essential but ideal)
- Able Revit or ArchiCAD user to a good standard
- Working across all project stages including delivery
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience mentoring or managing team is desirable although not essential for this role
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
- Client facing experience
- Experience of the RIBA stages
The successful Technical Manager can expect a highly competitive salary and great benefits including performance related bonus's. With a salary on offer up to £56,000.
My client are highly efficient and looking to secure someone asap, so if you are suited to the above description the process can move quickly and I can guarantee quick feedback.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do send through your CV and portfolio asap. 01273 391010
Senior Architect, Project Architect, Associate, Associate Architect, Architecture manager, Design Manager, BIM, Revit, Technical manager, Kent, BIM manager, Design Manager
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.