We’re looking for an experienced designer to join our Brand and Content team.
You’ll have a passion for design and a hunger to create compelling creative. Working alone or as part of a busy, dynamic team you’ll have a strong sense of originality.
An innovative visual thinker, you’ll need to be positive, enthusiastic and have experience of creating both print and digital design concepts within the limits of brand guidelines.
With a keen eye for spotting errors in copy, you’ll have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, hitting tight deadlines.
Reporting to the Senior Designer, you’ll be accountable for the development of client briefs, through to design concepts and creation of print-ready artwork.
The work will be varied, including:
- Corporate reports, documents and performance dashboards
- Customer leaflets, inserts and education materials
- Digital artwork for southernwater.co.uk, our intranet and social media channels
- Campaign and community event materials and merchandising
- Advertorials and press campaigns.
Most importantly, you will be accountable for ensuring the Southern Water brand is upheld at all times.
Technical skills and knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Sound artworking, repro and print production knowledge. Proven understanding of four-colour and Pantone printing processes including litho and digital and digital design
- Proven experience in marketing communications/campaigns/publications, both print and digital
- A thorough understanding of email deployment platforms with hands-on knowledge of HTML coding.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence dealing with senior stakeholders
- A high level of resilience and the ability to work under pressure
- Experience managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly