Premium beauty brand requires a creative artworker to join their stylish central London design studio.
Exciting opportunity to join a busy inhouse creative team working globally for this fashionable brand. Supporting the designers you will uphold the brand identity to build a stronger more consistent look and feel working on both new and existing POS artwork and literature throughout the global market. Projects will be print focused and diverse across press, advertising, POS, packaging and event/PR collateral.
This role would suit an ambitious second jobber who has been working inhouse for a retail/fashion/beauty brand or for a busy agency working in these sectors.
What we are looking for:
- At-least two years commercial experience in a design environment inhouse or agency.
- Excellent understanding of typography, type setting and graphical treatments.
- Top skills in Adobe CS; Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Competent skills in Photoshop retouching
- Good eye for key layout principles
- A full understanding of the print production process.
- A key focus on the technical side of artworking [precision, understanding of colour profiles and print specifications]
- Digital knowledge an advantage
- Team player with a collaborative approach and positive attitude.
- Experience working on a fashion, beauty or cosmetic brand.
The company offers a great culture and good career progression. Top central London location.