Position: Print Finisher
Main purpose of the role is to facilitate the day to day work within the busy production department. Working with the team leaders you will be able to use you’re experience to establish the best working practice to facilitate the requirements of each individual job bag
This role will require someone with at least 5+ years’ experience within the large format and digital print industry. The successful candidate must have a strong production knowledge, and be able to operate I-cut machines, UV & Latex printers worked with cold mount laminators.
- Operating Zund & Konsberg digital cutter, some experience with re-board & other cardboard substrates would be preferable
- Producing a variety of Graphics / Signage within a Production discipline
- CAD cut vinyl using illustrator plug in an advantage
- Familiar with laminating processes
- Working with the more common materials Vinyl, Di-bond, Foamex & Acrylic
- Experience Operating large format printing machinery, would be useful (Durst, HP, Latex)
- Good experience with all aspects of finishing including mounting onto foamex, foam board, wrap edge sealing, constructing roller banner stands, pop-up display exhibitions, cardboard display stands
- Helping with The Q.C. of all work manufactured. Making sure the up most care and attention is always at the forefront of every project to ensure the client’s expectations are met.
- Always making sure that you are working within the H&S framework of the business & understanding risks and where they will occur.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have a strong background within the digital printing industry
- A high level of attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions and work independently whilst maintaining high output
- Have a can-do attitude, using your own initiative to help out wherever necessary
- Show a willingness to learn
- Flexible approach to overtime, early start/late finish
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.