Position: Production Manager
Our client is a creative agency who specialise in the production and installation of 3D display and large format print. They are looking to add a Production Manager to help the Production Team facilitate work to the Production department. This role will require someone with strong production knowledge, good computer skills and be able to communicate well with all areas of the business.
- To aid the production managers with day-to-day tasks from an admin perspective ensuring free flow of work to the production department.
- To utilise the Smartsheet production module making sure that the tasks are delivered that day and are facilitated on time in full.
- Helping the Production team with collation of the delivery of larger projects which would involve developing spreadsheets, making sure postage and delivery addresses are correct and that the packaging department are delivering to the expectation of the production team.
- Helping with The Q.C. of all work manufactured. Making sure the up most care and attention is always at the forefront of every project to ensure the client’s expectations are met.
- As well as attending weekly production meetings, also attending meetings on larger projects with the commercial team in order to help the production team understand what is to be delivered.
- Helping schedule work flow and understand capacity within the production departments.
- Working with the Production Director to help with any administrative items on a day-to-day basis.
- Understanding the pipeline of work from the Sales/Project team, working to understand impact of current work capacity.
- Always making sure that you are working within the H&S framework of the business & understanding risks and where they will occur.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.