An exciting opportunity to work for a fastpaced, creative design agency helping to deliver innovative branding and creative communications across the digital and traditional design spectrum. You’ll be working with a range of blue chip clients including Diageo, HSBC, Marks and Spencer, Otsuka and Tesco.
The senior designer role will be central to inspiring creative solutions and delivering fresh brand experiences across a range of channels.
You will have an excellent background in both digital and print based design, working on a diverse portfolio with the ability to manage, oversee and qualitycontrol the work of other creatives. You are conﬁdent in dealing with clients, working with and collaborating with other teams within the agency and equally at home with branding, design for print and web design projects.
You’ll be the driving force on the projects that you lead, drawing on your experience and insight to inspire others to better, more innovative work; a problemsolver at heart, full of ideas and original thinking, with an intuitive knack for creating eﬀective campaigns. You will build relationships with new and existing clients, guiding them through the complexities of creative concepts, design development, and production. You’ll oversee multidisciplinary teams from the initial brieﬁng to the ﬁnal delivery. You’ll know that collaboration and teamwork is the key to every successful project.
You will be working closely with the Creative Director to drive forward the creative excellence as well as helping to manage and mentor junior members of the team. You will be responsible for the planning, scoping, estimating, project management and delivery of multiple comms programmes. You will take a lead role in providing digital, brand and print creative expertise from the inception stage to its ﬁnal production.
You will also take a strong client relationship role, getting involved with new business development and client pitches and proposals.
Skills & Experience required:
• 5 years’ minimum experience within an agency is essential
• A proven track record in managing projects from conception to completion • Excellent communication, inﬂuencing and presentation skills, with the ability to express ideas simply and clearly
• A good working knowledge of online and oﬄine design, brand development and the creative process
• An adaptable, responsive and enthusiastic person with a great attitude
• Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Oﬃce
• UI/UX experience
• Strong ability to multi task, perform well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• An eye for detail and ensuring that quality standards are adhered to
• The ability to storyboard/wireframe and translate ideas for both clients and designers
• Experience writing client proposals and deﬁning a creative brief
• Ability to manage and take responsibility for the proﬁtability of client’s accounts through eﬀective ﬁnancial planning and monthly invoicing
• A master of timekeeping and project planning through the studio
• Up to date with the latest and greatest, with an interest in – and understanding of – creative uses of technology and emerging delivery channels.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio .
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly