Furniture FF&E Project Coordinator
This company manufacture and supply high quality contract furniture for hotels, private rented sector apartments, serviced apartments and student accommodation.
They work with major brands in both the UK and Dubai markets and seek a Project Coordinator to work on a variety of projects coordinating and managing the production of furniture for various contract projects as part of a team. All relevant training will be provided as part of the role.
They are offering a one year contract with the possibility for extension based on performance.
The role of the Project Coordinator will include:
- Putting together quotations, managing procurement, FF&E specification, planning, product drawings and presentation boards
- Coordinating and managing the project through to installation and after-sales
Key Requirements for the Project Coordinator:
- A degree in a design related subject and experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Great initiative and resourcefulness
- Good PC skills and working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally with clients and in project team meetings
In return a salary of £25k is on offer along training, pension and perkbox.