Branding and Design Project Manager/Account Manager
Award-winning Branding and Design Agency based in South London is looking for a Project/Account Manager.
Their key focus areas are branding, identity, digital and print although they do get involved in a number of other areas including short films, advertising and animation. They work with a broad-ranging mix of clients that include companies in the Retail, Property, Food & Beverage, Tech Start Up, Fashion, Automotive and Leisure industries.
They looking for a super-savvy Junior or Mid-Weight Branding and Design Project Manager / Account Manager to uphold their reputation for doing really high quality work!
You'd be working closely with the company Founder who would love to give someone the opportunity to run with and deliver on client accounts - so it's a huge amount of responsibility and a really great opportunity for someone who wants to take a step up who has the ambition to work at that level, despite perhaps currently being "junior" or "mid-weight" by title. The Founder is happy to provide a very high level of responsibility to someone who can prove that they can operate at that level.
This role would suit someone who is hungry to prove what they can deliver, who also has stellar interpersonal and client management skills.
Key skills and attributes
• Branding and/or Design Agency experience
• Very motivated, efficient with use of time and well-organised
• Extremely high level of attention to detail
• You’d need the ability to work well under pressure
• Perfect written and spoken English
• The ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients
• Excellent client facing skills
• Able to use Microsoft Excel and Word
• Strong understanding of the design process across both online and print channels
• Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and whilst prioritising effectively to meet deadlines
• The ability to use software for project management software
• Liaising with clients and providing feedback for designers
• Creating accurate budgets, timelines and quotes
• Managing timelines, budgets and the overall delivery of projects
• Managing the schedules of the creative team and ensuring that designers are aware of timelines and the client brief
• Reviewing and sending invoices to clients
• Managing the production process across digital and print
• Keeping the client informed and managing the client’s expectations
• Taking a pivotal role in pitch presentations and identifying and following up on new business opportunities
• Increasing the sales revenue and profitability of client accounts
• Communicating with potential new partners