The Fix are looking for a strong creative Motion Graphics Designer, the ideal applicant will become an intrinsic part of our vibrant and resourceful Motion Graphics Department; whose output is as diverse as it is artistically ambitious. The perfect candidate for this challenging and innovative environment would be a highly skilled and dedicated individual, who can work unsupervised, as well as part of a larger team. You must have a working knowledge of the following tools:
· After Effects and Photoshop – High level composition required
· Illustrator and InDesign – Mid-level skill required
· Cinema 4D – Working understanding is desirable.
· Visual Effects experience – desirable.
· Minimum of 3yrs experience working in a fast-paced Graphics environment.
· Experience of working as part of a team and independently, as well as being self-motivated and proactive.
· Strong design skills.
· An interest in the technical side of video production.
· Ability to see projects through from concept to creation.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressured environment.
· Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
· You will be responsible for creating and developing 2D and 3D Motion Graphics for various media output including broadcast, online and live events.
· You must be confident enough to contribute to the creative process from concept to delivery, and able to present your ideas with clarity.
· You will work closely with Producers and Editors, offering input and developing new ideas as well as resolving technical and/or design issues.
· You will participate in creative sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas as well as maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest graphic design techniques.
· You will comply with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards at all times.