Middleweight Digital Designer
Our client is a leading independent and integrated communications agency. They are on the look-out for a Middleweight Digital Designer to join their creative team and work on amazing projects.
They are committed to getting our clients customers to engage with their brands through timely and relevant communications and through the most relevant channels - by developing ideas and creativity that brings to life our client’s properties to deliver innovative and effective campaigns
Skills of the MW Digital Designer:
- Looks to push the boundaries of digital possibility, while maintaining commercial reality.
- Dynamic, results-driven, digital native.
- Well-rounded knowledge of code with ability for rapid prototyping.
- Keen to help drive the development and build of cutting-edge digital products and content
- experiences that will generate maximum engagement.
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills.
- Passion for emerging technologies and their application to complex problems.
- A confident personality who is full of energy.
- They must be able to convey what they are trying to achieve.
MW Digital Designer should have...
- Strong knowledge of brand communication through many innovative media.
- Coding and banners.
- After Effects
- Expert knowledge across the scope of digital creativity & production.
- Experience in engagement through social media.
- Well-rounded knowledge of the wide scope of digital advertising.
- 3+ years digital & advertising agency experience.
- Relevant degree in creative/technology fields.
- Expert in design tools including Adobe Creative Suite.