The Fix creative are looking for a budding Designer to join our super friendly client in Iver.
We are seeking a self-motivated creative designer with an outstanding eye for design to join our team.
Our client are an online beauty/style boutique and media company with a difference.
What you’ll do as a Designer...
• Create photography, video, graphics and inspiring visuals for blog, YouTube channel, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook, with incredible attention to detail.
• Work under the guidance of the Creative Content Manager and with the Creative team to deliver stunning, innovative and engaging design.
• Explain the rationale behind your design and how you got there.
• Collaborate with the team, be confident in sharing your ideas and also be able to work independently.
• Take responsibility for your work, prioritise tasks, adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines.
What we’re looking for in a Designer...
• A love of great design.
• Exceptional Adobe Creative Suite skills: Photoshop (both photo retouching & creating graphics) and Illustrator.
• The ability to use a DSLR camera and have a good understanding of digital photography.
• Experience in working to brand guidelines.
• Excellent layout skills and understanding of file types.
• The ability to tell a story through your design.
• Self-motivated, positive attitude and clear communication skills.
• Willingness to learn new skills.
• A passion for brand communication.
• Ideally, a good understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Some experience of video editing would be useful, however, full training will be given.
• Experience in using WordPress, an understanding of Shopify and a basic understanding of HTML would be a bonus.
• Able to present an engaging portfolio that showcases a wide mix of projects, with interesting rationales behind each project.
• An animal lover! We have lots of different animal friends visit us here at HQ.