Senior Graphic Designer (Global Property Company)
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER // GLOBAL PROPERTY COMPANY
We are working with a global leader in commercial property, who operate in more than 60 countries, employing 43,000 people and are among the largest property firms. They are looking for a Lead Brand Designer to join their EMEA Marketing Team in their impressive City based London office.
As their Lead Brand Designer, you will own their visual identity and take it to the next level. This role champions and promotes design excellence to deliver an engaging and impactful visual experience of the brand across consumer touch points. You will be responsible for bringing the creative brand experience strategy to life delivering outstanding designs to drive their global brand across print and digital. In the role you will bring the ideas from strategy to creative conceptualisation to master design delivery. You will work with the Head of EMEA Brand and Design to drive the brand forward for both the EMEA region but also impacting their global brand.
As Lead Brand Designer, you’ll help grow and develop the visual language of the brand and the world it lives in. As a key part of the creative team, you’ll be responsible driving the design of all internal and external communications, including creative campaign look and feel, advertising, website, social media content, events and exhibitions and a lot more in between. Therefore, thorough experience of producing for both print, online digital and exhibition design in both print and motion graphics are a must.
You’ll be passionate about design and up to date on the latest design trends, so you can consciously direct where their brand sits in the visual landscape. You take ownership of projects and are meticulously organised. You’re confident backing up your design decisions and communicating your ideas effectively to other members of the team. You’d be a good fit if you’re driven, proactive and passionate about the power of visual communication.
Experience and skills required:
- Solid graphic design experience including digital knowledge and some film knowledge is essential
- Passionate about brand design with a keen interest in current design trends
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders with the ability to work collaboratively and supportively within a small, close knit team
- You know the Adobe Create Cloud for both print, digital design inside out and a good understanding of creating film content
- Excellent knowledge of design and production for both print, digital and film
- Excellent typography skills
- Confident owner and driver of projects and able to challenging ideas or decisions when needed
- Able to articulate your point of view and recommendations effectively
- Organised with great planning and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects at the same time
- Provide quality control over design outputs and production
- Demonstrated versatility in applying design skills to different assignments: new brand launch, concepts, websites, apps and brand experience design guidelines.
- Strong design problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowing how to transform design briefs into high quality, engaging creative.
If you possess all of the above and would like to apply to this exciting opportunity, please get in touch sending your CV + portfolio ASAP.
Apply for Senior Graphic Designer (Global Property Company)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly