The Fix creative is seeking a creative Project Manager to manage and deliver projects for a wide range of client exhibition stands. As well as running these projects and being responsible for their output the Project Manager will also assist new business pitches.
This role will also be responsible for the review and development of a strong supplier roster to ensure all projects are executed at a high level.
This role is ideal for a Project Manager with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience working in a fast-paced agency.
The ideal Project Manager candidate will...
The ideal Project Manager candidate will have some solid experience working on exhibition projects within a creative environment, with great attention to detail and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships. You will be highly organised, able to work under pressure and under own initiative. You should have good knowledge across design, AV or digital, and be comfortable working with conceptual creative as well as administrative tasks.
Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of financials around projects Have some experience of making efficient use of resources and controlling costs Be looking after our clients on site, ensuring the projects are delivered to the highest standard Building trust and rapport with clients to develop long term relationships and seeking out more business opportunities.
About the Project Manager Role:
- You will manage projects across all aspects of creative, whilst helping maintain and foster longstanding supplier relationships and help with the development and delivery of the project.
- You will be responsible for managing workflow across departments, working with key stake holders and following processes to ensure resources are maximized and creative work is executed at a high standard.
- You will oversee projects across exhibition stand design, digital and AV content, POS, graphics and 3D environments .
Whilst you'll be excellent in managing the logistics and planning of a project, you'll appreciate the creative freedom needed to create ground breaking, industry disrupting work.
What type of person will you be?
- This agency is boutique, small in size but big in impact, who look for people who get what they're trying to achieve; you'll be hands on, passionate, self-starting and be eager to truly integrate yourself into the backbone of a thriving agency
- Working to support the wider team, you will take control of schedules, knowing when to prompt team members on deadlines and managing upcoming project meetings, tracking key milestone delivery and all the whilst, keeping an eye on the planning and scoping of work
- This team value individuality; you'll bring something extra to work and be ready to really sink your teeth in from day one
- You will be versatile, and level headed; you will be just as comfortable looking at proposals, as you are at liaising with suppliers and clients, always troubleshooting at the last moment and looking for ways to streamline efficiency
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have professional communication skills both written and verbal
- You will be a 3-D thinker with the ability to translate that into project delivery
- An understanding of construction and building techniques a plus but not necessary
- Self- motivation with a passion for development and improvement
- Someone who loves being on site and relishes the opportunity to travel around the world.
In return you will be working with one of the most creative boutique agencies in the industry. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our ability to deliver truly creative and dynamic stands.
We are a young group who look out for each other and support each other as a team. We enjoy fun days, evenings out, team lunches, Friday drinks and all the other cool stuff that agency life brings.
For the right person this is a dream job. If you have a passion for working in exhibitions this role with give you the opportunity to grow and take on more responsibility with experience.