Architect / Senior Architect
Are you an Architect with a flair for residential and commercial schemes? Do you have the desire to reach the next stage in your career? We have landed a new role in Brighton with practice that has a great reputation in the industry and might be perfect move to boost your progression and career prospects.
- Position: Architect (with progression opportunities)
- Location: Sussex, Brighton
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: September/October 2019
- Salary/Rate: £28,000-£40,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established practice, based in the heart of Brighton, specialise in various projects throughout the UK, including commercial and residential sectors. They work across various stages, from site evaluation, planning applications and drawings through to detailed construction drawings and on-site inspections during construction. They pride themselves on having an excellent track record of successful delivery and providing a high-quality service to all of their clients. They are committed to professional development of their employees too and as the result of increased workload are now looking to take on a qualified Architect who is proficient in Revit (essential).
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary.
- Very good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- CPD training.
Your new role:
As a qualified Architect, you will need to work closely, as part of the team and demonstrate excellent design flair and show attention to producing detailed drawings, using Revit (ideally) and/or AutoCAD (essential). You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting residential and commercial projects across the UK, including a couple of significant projects in the local area. As an Architect, management experience would be ideal, as the company are committed to helping you reach the next stage in your career and in time, have you running a team. You will also be required to produce technical, construction detail drawings, write specifications and liaise between parties.
- Good experience with Revit is ideal and AutoCAD is essential.
- Proven experience as an Architect, within a UK practice, and a sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications is required.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent communication skills and preferably management experience.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good levels of technical detailing and flair for design.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.