Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
Are you an Architectural Technician with a flair for residential, commercial and educational schemes? We have landed a new role in Brighton with a practice that has a great reputation in the industry and might be perfect move to boost your progression and career prospects.
- Position: Architectural Technician
- Location: Winchester, Hampshire
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: September 2019
- Salary/Rate: £24,000-£35,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established, design-led practice has an excellent, local reputation for providing a holistic approach to the projects, producing high-quality, visually impressive buildings. They work across various RIBA stages, from working drawings and concept design through to completion. They pride themselves on having an excellent track record of successful delivery and providing excellent design solutions to all of their clients. They are now looking to take on a qualified, experienced Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist who is proficient in Revit and/or AutoCAD.
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary.
- Good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- CPD training.
Your new role:
As an experienced Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will need to work closely with the lead Architect, as part of the team and demonstrate good attention to producing detailed drawings, using Revit and/or AutoCAD (essential). You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects, particularly within the high-end residential, education and commercial sectors. As an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will also be required to write specifications and liaise between parties.
- Good experience with AutoCAD is essential.
- Ideally with proven experience within a UK practice, having worked on high-end residential projects.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good levels of technical detailing.
- Sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.