Temp Bid Coordinator
- Job Functions
Join the team at this renowned international architectural practice, based in south-west London. You will be responsible for coordinating bids and communicating with the business development team and project leads. This is a temporary contract.
- Ensure submissions are well written and compliant with client requirements.
- Design and collate submission documents.
- Identify leads, opportunities and bids.
- Ensure progress of bids is accurately recorded on CRM system.
- Collate, share and disseminate best practice.
- Monitor bid feedback and identify potential areas for improvement.
- Liaise with project operations and finance teams.
- Assist with project pipeline reporting.
Skills and Experience
- Appropriate experience in marketing, business development and bid coordination within an architecture, construction or engineering practice.
- Excellent computer and IT skills - proficient in Adobe CS and MS Office.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Confident, proactive and ability to lead others.
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
Apply for Temp Bid Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly