Senior Visualiser - Contract
- Job Functions
A quintessential British fashion brand is looking a senior visualiser to join their in-house team in south London on a contract basis. The successful candidate will lead the visualisation of creative concepts for the events team.
- Responsible for the visualisations of designer's concepts.
- Develop architectural representation and produce rendered imagery that effectively communicates design intent.
- Provide designers with valuable feedback on concepts and how these translate in the physical space.
- Effectively present work and concepts.
- Manage multiple projects at any one time and across multiple departments delivering high-quality work to deadline.
Skills and Experience
- Need to have sound experience working with 3D visualisation.
- A very strong portfolio with photo-realistic images.
- Experience in event, visual merchandising, set design, interior design or pop up design.
- Proficient in Sketch Up, V-Ray (or similar 3D programme) and Photoshop.
- Advantageous to have experience in Vectorworks (or similar technical program) for technical drawings.
- Great freehand drawing and strong sketching skills.
- Instinctive awareness of the functions of a space; how the layout of an area affects its occupiers.
- Natural collaborator with a flair for delivering impactful visuals.
Looking to appoint as soon as possible. Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Apply for Senior Visualiser - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly