Head of Marketing & Communications
4 days left
- Job Functions
Working with the London partners, chairman and senior management to develop and execute marketing and communications strategies for a global, award-winning architectural practice. You will be responsible for the quality of written marketing materials in the London studio, working alongside the business development team, whilst managing the London communications team.
- Implement marketing and communications strategy at a local level. Includes regular communication with local partners and the wider global marketing team, reporting progress on key deliverables.
- Advise the team, partners and letterhead on the roll-out of all targeted campaigns locally – including media, research and advocacy - while working with others to ensure these benefit new work and business initiatives.K
- Key advisor to the practice letterhead with regards to media engagement and other industry advocacy.
- Sign off all daft press releases, statements, newsletters, social media content and other marketing material and circulate to appropriate members of the media after receiving appropriate internal approval.
- Lead the team in the organization of all external exhibitions, events, lectures and other industry outreach. Identify and obtain industry speaking opportunities for practice letterhead alongside business development team.
- Make sure the team keep an up-to-date record of all media and other associated marketing contacts.
- Advise and assist practice letterhead and other senior members of staff draft presentations, speeches and other external comment opportunities.
- Manage and advise on all London awards submissions working with relevant partners, the team and any other associated parties.
- Establish and maintain contact with key editors, journalists, policy makers and other key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the Global Communications team’s online content calendar; covering the website, social media, film distribution, newsletters and signatures. Task includes working across London letterhead to identify news and promotion opportunities.
- Take responsibility to report all London activity to managing partner, chairman, and the rest of the global communications team.
- Be responsible for the commissioning of all photography, other forms of media and other associated archived material for London office.
- Additional duties may include administration of the department and any other tasks related to marketing and new business at the behest of line manager.
Skills and Experience
- Appropriate and demonstrable experience in marketing & communications.
- Membership of CIPR, CIM or similar relevant qualification (desirable).
- Proven communication skills, including experience of writing to suit a variety of audiences over a number of years.
- A thorough understanding of how written, online and broadcast media work as demonstrated by working alongside journalists/the media for a considerable period.
- Proven track record for generating and implementing new ideas.
- Confidence to make decisions in absence of partners.
- Ability to lead a team, as well a proven experience of working with and supporting senior figures across an organisation.
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task.
- Appropriate knowledge of copyright law and procedures.
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign (desirable).
- Knowledge of Architecture and Design (desirable).
Apply for Head of Marketing & Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly