Studio & Operations Manager
A rare opportunity has arisen for multi-talented studio and operations manager to support an established experiential design studio in south London.
- Contribute to a fun and inclusive team culture.
- HR functions such as recruitment, employee relations, PMPs, and on-boarding.
- Establish annual goals and track the progress throughout the year.
- Responsible for annual budget and finances.
- Work with H&S consultant to develop training and implementation.
- Maintain and update insurance coverage and software licenses.
- IT management and troubleshooting.
- Supporting staff as needed.
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Understanding of the experience design and events industry.
- Proficient in MS Office.
This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop alongside a dynamic and cooperative team.