We have an opportunity for a talented Mid-Weight Designer to work under the Head of design and a global team of designers in the events and publications arm of a financial publishing company, the company offers research and events services that enable clients to enhance their brand profile, and to develop new business opportunities with their target audience.
Backed by global intelligence brands their team of expert editors, analysts, event producers and designers deliver a range of tailored content and campaigns – from research-led reports and video presentations to innovative digital solutions and live events.
The role will be to interpret and creatively implement brand guidelines across a diverse portfolio of print and digital projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong design background, with experience of juggling multiple projects and working to tight deadlines. The role requires a dynamic, thorough and enquiring approach. Fitting in as part of a wider creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must. You will need a passion and flair for information design and layout and inspiring infographics.
- Create and deliver projects/artwork to briefs and a variety of brand guidelines
- Be comfortable with a multi-disciplined approach to create appropriate solutions for data visualisation, infographics and editorial design
- Manage own workflow making sure processes are adhered to
- Create new design templates as needed
- A portfolio showcasing evidence of a finely-tuned eye for detail, typography and editorial design is essential.
- Proven ability to think creatively and articulate ideas, visualise them and apply them to numerous print and digital outputs.
- Experience in data visualisation and infographic development
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Cloud applications, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint would be an advantage
- Eager-to-help team player, who is resourceful and organised, with an 'on it' attitude