Senior Graphic Designer - Contract
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a senior graphic designer to work in a small team and come up with conceptual, creative ideas for retail branding and in-store communications. This initial 3 week contracting starting in September, with potential to role thereafter. The successful candidate must be okay with travel, working across two studios in Europe and remotely in London. Travel expenses paid.
- Drive creative branding, concept development, strategy, store design, and visual merchandising
- Take ownership of projects while working in tandem with managing director and project manager
- Produce an array of products from event concept to brand campaigns, signage to large-scale installations, digital marketing collaterals to printed items, fitting with the brands' ethos and marketing agenda
- Manage time and work to deadlines
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field of study
- An eye catching portfolio demonstrating work across digital and print
- Willing to travel
- Proven experience in food related retail
- Proficient with Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning internationally renowned group where you will have the privilege of working alongside a very efficient and dedicated team
This is a unique opportunity to work with an award-winning internationally renowned group that offers competitive market rates. Looking to hire immediately, apply now with your CV and sample portfolio. Applications submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.