5 days left
- Job Functions
Project coordinator to join central London architectural studio and support on a varied project portfolio across practice areas.The role requires candidates with an understanding of the architectural process with experience working across a variety of project stages and procurement types.
- Provide professional project support in line with the project management procedures.
- Liaise with the commercial director and practice leaders to input into resource, design and budget programmes.
- Support compliance with industry standards and best practice.
- Some team-level administrative support such as organising group travel, minuting team meetings etc.
- Preparation of project invoice and reimbursable expenses in line with our global billing protocols.
- Liaison with our in-house legal team and practice leaders on the review and preparation of contractual and sub consultancy agreements.
- Support the practice areas with business development such as with fee proposals and qualification packages.
- Support the design teams in successful project delivery.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level. Ideally within architecture or engineering but accountancy/law/business would also be an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Comfortable working with numbers.
- A background in architecture.
- Detail orientated.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) Microsoft Project and Adobe Suite (particularly InDesign).
- Understanding of BIM protocols.
The role would suit an experienced project support/coordinator looking for a step up or a senior administrator within architecture who is looking to specialise within project administrative support.
Apply for Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly