An exceptional opportunity has arisen for talented specification executive to work along side the specification manager in a new showroom in a buzzy central London location. This is a role for a meticulous, sales-driven and design-focused team player.
- Represent the business in a friendly, helpful and hospitable manner to clients and new customers.
- Helping architects and interior design clients specify products for their projects.
- Collating information from new clients and walk-ins.
- Support event programmes and any relevant administrative tasks.
- Organising and attending client meetings.
- Updating CRM system with client information.
- General office, facilities and operational maintenance in showroom manager's absence.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Interest or experience in interior design.
- Excellent customer skills are essential, previous sales experience an asset.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Previous event management skills an asset.
This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning internationally renowned company where you will have the privilege of working alongside a very efficient and dedicated team.