Bid & Marketing Manager
A growing architecture firm based in central London is looking for a bid and marketing manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the production and management of bids and proposals, PR and press & digital communications. Candidates must be enthusiastic, highly organised and tenacious.
- Track and respond to tender and OJEU notices.
- Prepare bids/proposals including writing and editing text.
- Coordinate bids and the submission process.
- Edit text and layout of bids/competitions.
- Maintain and manage all deadlines of Bids/PQQs.
- Maintain and update marketing database, including CVs and policies.
- Seek new business opportunities.
- Assist with award submissions, writing content and editing content.
- Liaise with the PR consultant and deal with the press directly.
- Create content and manage digital and social platforms.
- Update the company website.
- Assist with graphic design and collating information.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a bid or marketing manager role within an architecture or engineering firm.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe CS.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Confident with proactive approach and good initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.