PR & Communications Professional
This is a multifaceted position with wide ranging activities (including PR comms and new business) and will be both inward and outward-facing beyond the practice. The ideal candidate will be a creative individual well versed in built environment issues with fresh ideas and the ability to deliver them in the London-based studio.
- Lead the communications and PR strategy.
- Salesforce marketing calendar maintenance.
- Produce, write and edit press releases.
- Website update.
- Social media strategy and implementation.
- External newsletter, in collaboration with others.
- Photography organisation and coordination.
- Liase and coordinate with external PR/communications agency, providing information to help the company gain positive media exposure.
- CV review and update.
- Project text, in collaboration with others.
- Award coordination and preparation.
- Managing industry events, speaking opportunities and attendee organisation.
Skills and Experience
- Multi-tasking and working within tight deadlines
- Excellent writing skills.
- Basic knowledge of InDesign and PowerPoint beneficial.
- Able to demonstrate basic graphics skills ensuring that existing standards are being met.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, Excel and Word.
- A background of working in architectural practice.
- Resilient to cope with tight deadlines and conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work under pressure while remaining calm and professional at all times.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM beneficial.