Senior Designer/Head of Design
Our key client are a global exhibitions and events agency. They produce exhibition and event experiences that create brand impact, audience engagement and measurable results. From their UK headquarters, their talented team work as trusted long-term partners to our clients and deliver projects all over the world.
The Senior Designer / Head of Design will play an integral role and is responsible for the creative output with regular input into the creative team adhering to our client’s creative processes. Presentation and execution of client exhibition campaigns, management of client budgets with a focus on the feasibility and ROI for both the organisation and client by maintaining highly professional operating standards throughout.
This is very much a people-orientated, client facing role, involving support to all departmental teams and development of high-level concepts for client projects. Working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client’s needs. The Senior Designer / Head of Design will be responsible for recruiting and managing third party freelance designers as well and internal design resources.
- Superior leadership and collaboration skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent at managing and motivating staff
- Excellent in communication and persuasion skills at Director/Board level.
- Superior understanding of design, sales and marketing principles Superior understanding of event technology to enhance exhibitor and visitor’s experience and in demonstrating a return on investment.
- Demonstrate talent for high calibre creative conception and writing.
- Ability to thoroughly understand clients event brief and objectives and clearly communicate direction to others.
- Thorough understanding of clients and their business/industry.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, planning, time-management and follow-through skills.
- Knowledge of all design packages: 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, Vray, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, plus hand drawing skills.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Integrity, passion and energy are a must.
Apply for Senior Designer/Head of Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly