Our client is an international creative agency with offices in London, NY and LA, specialising in the film and television industry.
They are looking for an extremely technically proficient full-time Assistant Editor to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and understanding of the technical processes required to manage AV materials from off line edit, through post production to delivery of broadcast quality masters. Ideally they will also have experience across cinema delivery as well, but this is not essential.
The successful candidate will be working alongside our Producers, Editors and GFX designers. They will be expected to plan and organise resources to ensure the delivery of a project is on time and to the correct specifications. Primary responsibilities will be to check, analyse and feedback on new materials, set up and prep new projects, online and overcut materials once creative is locked, prepare projects for finishing in both audio and video departments and to deliver the projects to the correct specifications required.
This is a job for an experienced candidate with a passion for the technical side of editing and AV. They must be highly motivated, passionate and able to work independently.
- 2 years industry experience minimum
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Codecs and AV Specifications
- Knowledge of Avid, After Effects, InDesign and DaVinci is a plus
- Ability to work under time pressure and be well organised
- Be motivated and able to work independently
- Be London-based and legally able to work in the UK