Snr Account Director
Leading global creative production agency is looking for an ambitious Senior Account Director to service a prestigious Client – a global cosmetics account. This full-time role will be basedonsite at the clients Central London office working directly with the international client team to deliver assets for the global toolkit used by local markets and franchisees.
The Senior Account Director will act as the single point of contact for the client and will be charged
with fostering client relationships at all levels, all ongoing creative content requirements, whilst
exercising overall responsibility for the creative output and relationship.
The SAD, reporting into the CSD will be supported by an experienced team of content creators and subject matter experts that will execute the appropriate briefs and projects across the clients Print (OOH, Instore) and digital channels (Social, display, landing pages, email etc.), namely:
● Creative Development and Copywriting for website, social, display, email and landing page
● Banner development
● AFX animation
● Audio/video post production and origination
● Creative Retouching
The ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge of the creative production landscape, its channels
and experience within the beauty/cosmetics space.
● Build direct relationships and trust with the client offering creative content production
expertise and support across all markets
● ‘Go-to’ person to receive, review and advise on new briefs
● Direct liaison with key stakeholders including Brand and Digital teams and the internal studio
● Brief, coordinate and manage the onsite team
● Day to day management of projects as required
● Overall project delivery responsibility
● Advise on the best practise executional process and methods
Senior Account Director
● Immediate point of escalation for reservations/concerns/assurances
● Oversight of processes within client facing tools implemented by agency - Workflow tool
(MRM) and Asset management tool (DAM)
● Identify areas of inefficiency and duplication and proactively report/resolve
● Identify opportunities to advance existing client relationship
● Ensuring effective adherence to agreed SLAs, KPIs, processes, project planning, WIP
reporting, QC processes etc.
To do this we feel they would need to have:
● Demonstrable experience in a leading Account Management role ideally at AD level or above.
● An entrepreneurial attitude - driven by the will to succeed both personally and within the
business, a self starter
● A thorough knowledge of producing a broad range of digital and print content and ‘in
language’ marketing material, with a demonstrable 'hands on' experience of digital campaigns.
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - The ideal candidate should be
comfortable communicating (written and in presentations) with senior marketing and
● Commercially aware
● Gets process and its’ importance
● Keen eye for detail
● Sociable, likeable and willing to be part of a great team
● A natural problem solver and innovator that can find a solution or educated response to any
client requirement or request
● Impeccable attention to detail in your work, processes, presentations and written
● A serious passion for the work you do and driven to continually learn and improve your
● Experience of nurturing and leading teams