Award winning online children’s retailer seeks a Junior Creative Artworker to join their talented team working in-house for this fun and playful brand. This role is within the Design team of their Marketing department. This amazing company operates two to three photoshoots per year and produces seven to eight marketing catalogues of varying formats for every six months. They also produce weekly email marketing campaigns, website merchandising and promotion, as well as social media activity.
Our client is on the hunt for a strong, self-motivated and positive team player with good communication skills, who is organised and able to manage projects from concept to completion. You will need to be calm and efficient with a skill for attention to detail. You will have a natural interest in design trends both commercially and creatively. This is a full-time role where you will be working closely and reporting to the Senior Creative Manager.
You will have exceptional graphic design skills with a demonstrable creative flair.
- Be responsible for effective marketing, email designs and promotional artwork.
- Be responsible for the preparation of the website for seasonal launches.
- Have an understanding of the commercial requirements of email marketing.
- Have digital creative experience for emails and website.
- Have experience of social media, this is desired but not essential.
- To uphold designs consistent with GLTC brand guidelines.
- To have the creativity to ensure quality and freshness in all material.
- To ensure the correct work is prioritised and deadlines are met.
If you think you fit what we are looking for please send over your details ASAP!