We’re looking for an exceptional 3D creative talent to work closely alongside our expanding team of multidisciplinary designers. Major agency growth and new client wins mean we’re recruiting across all levels, from Junior Designers to Experienced Seniors.
Hands on creativity - designing, sketching and visualizing for a host of high profile brands and prestigious international projects. The successful candidate(s) will have had broad exposure within the creative industry and a track record of working in the experiential sector.
- Insight-led, strategic idea generation.
- Rapid concept communication via sketch work
- Detailed visualization (preferably via 3D Studio Max / Vray).
- Writing copy, preparing, coordinating and developing presentation documents.
- Be hungry to develop your skills.
- Balance design craft with creative strategy.
- Read, write and research before touching pen to paper.
- Have a driven curiosity around emerging design tools, techniques and technology.
- Naturally challenge creative conventions.
- Be an excellent and confident all-round communicator.
- Be proactive, highly self-motivated and autonomous.
We are a 25 year old, multi award-winning experiential design agency with an exceptional international client base. From one-off activations to global experiential campaigns and permanent installations, our team of 30 work across offices in the UK and USA supporting brave brands to activate sponsorships, launch products and communicate services.
So much more than a proposition, these two words define our ambition, frame our values and shape our approach. We value the influence we create, not just the things we make and have been pioneering design effectiveness within live experiences to drive transformational impact through creativity for 25 years. We merge physical, with digital, keeping people at the core. We tell stories, drive engagement, delight audiences, inspire belonging, influence opinion and make memories.
This is a full-time role based at our studio in Farnham, Surrey. However, flexibility and adaptability to fit in with client’s needs is paramount. At 2LK, company culture and ‘good fit’ is everything, so flexible hours and home or part-time working may be considered for the right candidate.
An attractive salary and package will be offered, dependent on skills and experience.
Private medical insurance, enhanced pension contributions and annual bonus eligibility.
Please send CVs to Rob Short, Studio Manager via the Apply button.
Apply for 3D Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly