Account Manager / Producer
Account Manager / Producer
We’re looking for a creatively driven and tenacious Account Manager to join our expanding client services team. Externally, you will be a powerful and confident force with our clients, serving as the main POC for some of our key accounts. Internally you’ll be an influential figure in shaping our strategic offering and commercial approach.
- Day-to-day liaison with clients to build and strengthen relationships and reliance.
- Insight-led, strategic guidance to both client and internal studio teams/
- Translating client requirements into solid briefings to our creative teams.
- One eye on new business, you’ll be proactive in developing further opportunities and driving new leads, broadening our exposure with house clients to activate growth and engaging with new prospects.
- Writing copy, preparing, coordinating and delivering external presentations.
You will be.
- An excellent and confident all-round communicator.
- Warm, approachable and sociable.
- Proactive, adaptable & flexible to meet the demands of the events industry.
- Highly self-motivated and autonomous. A can-do attitude.
- Not afraid to challenge convention.
- Experienced within the creative industries, ideally within the brand experience sector.
- Super organised and a stickler for detail.
We are a 25 year old, multi award-winning experiential design agency with an exceptional international client base. From one-off activations to global experiential campaigns and permanent installations, our team of 30 work across offices in the UK and USA supporting brave brands to activate sponsorships, launch products and communicate services.
So much more than a proposition, these two words define our ambition, frame our values and shape our approach. We value the influence we create, not just the things we make and have been pioneering design effectiveness within live experiences to drive transformational impact through creativity for 25 years. We merge physical, with digital, keeping people at the core. We tell stories, drive engagement, delight audiences, inspire belonging, influence opinion and make memories.
This is a full-time role based at our studio in Farnham, Surrey. However, flexibility and adaptability to fit in with client’s needs is paramount. At 2LK, company culture and ‘good fit’ is everything, so flexible hours and home or part-time working may be considered for the right candidate.
An attractive salary and package will be offered, dependent on skills and experience.
Private medical insurance, enhanced pension contributions and annual bonus eligibility.
Please send CVs to Dan Mason, Managing Director via the Apply button.
Apply for Account Manager / Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly