TWIST are on the hunt for a super talented Visualiser/Retoucher to join one of our top clients, a packaging design agency based in the heart of Central London. You will be working within one of the top teams within the industry on world renowned, exciting FMCG brands! You will be an integral part of a talented team of likeminded designers, whose main duty is to provide commercially savvy, strategically driven, creative design solutions in response to a crafted client brief.
The ideal candidate will have a creative edge, a thirst to learn and strong experience within a packaging and branding design agency.
Your main duties and responsibilities include:
- Visualising to presentation and print standard from an Illustrator file, low resolution design file or scamp
- Ironing out production issues or making the Production team aware of potential problems
- Driving constant dialogue with the design team
- Ensuring the best solution is reached for each and every project
- Challenging and progressing any current methods of visualising via implementation of new techniques and software
- Aiding the smooth transition of projects from the studio to the production team
- Questioning and challenging briefing documents
- Working in collaboration with client service peers
- A minimum of 3 years working as a visualiser at a leading design agency
- Packaging experience
- Amazing Photoshop and illustrator skills
- A passion and positive attitude towards your work
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- The ability to manage your own time effectively under tight deadlines
Salary is paying between £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested, please send CV asap to firstname.lastname@example.org