Senior Designer- 12-Month Contract
Our client, a leading High Street Fashion Retailer are seeking a Senior Designer with retail experience to join their passionate studio based in Central London for a 12-month maternity cover contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and driven Senior Designer to step into a new hands-on role, completing projects from start to finish throughout print, online and in-store. This is something you can really make an impact with. Your work will be extremely varied and you will always be given trust and autonomy to manage your own work stream. Even with this being a 12-month contract, the client are more than happy to offer training and development opportunities to the right candidate!
- Manage the design projects from brief to concept across mobile, web, retail and email design.
- Take responsibility for the visual appearance of the brand e.g. digital marketing assets, in-store graphics, maintaining brand continuity at all times.
- Liaise with the Digital Marketing team to create design elements across all areas of the business, ensuring they keep within the brand guidelines.
- Develop, implement and drive the design strategy, working closely with the Integrated Design Manager.
- Provide support for junior members of the team.
- Consistently aware of fashion commerce sites, seasonal campaigns design and developments within the industry.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Solid experience within print and digital design.
- Full understanding of typography, colour theory, layout principles, web standards, best practice and user experience.
- Good knowledge of current digital and fashion trends.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including basic knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Working knowledge of other digital design programs including Sketch.
- Proven ability to work in content management systems.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain high standards and ensuring only the best work is released.
- Bonus scheme
- 32 Days holiday (Incl. Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Staff discount
- Early finishes on Friday and time off for shopping during the Xmas period
- Late start and early finish on your birthday
If you would like the opportunity to join a friendly and collaborative team for 12-months to learn new skills and have a hands-on role at all times, then please send your CV & Folio in now for immediate consideration & interview!