Our client is an international agency who delivers integrated full-service campaigns to top clients. Based bang in the centre of London, this agency are looking for an Account Manager to join their expanding team.
This agency is constantly pushing boundaries, where design is constantly at the forefront of what they are doing. They work with some huge brands and are looking for someone to help drive the agency forward. Their strength is in the diversity and quality of their peoples’ skills, where they have a healthy respect for each other and for each other’s expertise.
This particular role sits within the Account Management department and will be focused on one of the agency’s biggest accounts which is a huge mobile phone giant.
The Account Management department is at the heart of this agency and plays a crucial role in leading and facilitating strong relationships between the agency and their clients. You will be a ‘can do’ person, someone who has a positive attitude, is curious, creative, logical, has high attention to detail and is very organised. As you will be working with one of the agency’s largest clients you will be part of a big team where everyone works well together, so finding the right people to join them is very important to them.
This is an amazing opportunity for a fantastic Account Manager looking to work on a new, fast-paced, creative and fully integrated account within the agency.
You will provide dedicated, high quality, efficient support to the whole team, contributing to the smooth running and success of the account and the agency. This is a growing account and growing team, so it’s still of a size where someone can come in and make their mark.
You will be working closely with the client’s new European marketing team on a range of briefs, from brand to new product launches to one-off stunts and activations. This is an opportunity to be involved in one of the fastest growing accounts in the agency and also the most award winning!
You will be highly involved in the development and delivery of several campaigns, as well as helping to keep the account ticking on a day-to-day basis.
You will help the team with all areas of the account including the support of the team on projects across all comms channels, research and preparation for meetings, managing status documents & contact reports, helping to manage time reconciliations & billing processes and monitoring competitor activity across relevant sectors.
- Managing briefs through to delivery with the support of the Account Director
- Taking responsibility for every task and action being aware and operating within the agency’s procedures.
- Provide assistance with the creative development process – e.g. background research, sourcing requirements etc.
- Support the team with actioning things arising from creative meetings, whether you are helping to debrief the creative team or preparing for the next creative presentation.
- Taking responsibility of the proof reading of all communication leaving the agency
- Become an expert in your client’s business.
- Owning the day-to-day financial admin on the account with the support of an Account Executive.
- Checking client and internal status reports written by the Account Executive and ensure prompt distribution.
- Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Complete relevant IPA training modules.
- Be tech-savvy and show a keen interest in the advertising and marketing industry.
- Show lots of enthusiasm and energy and be ready to play a central role on this very active, dynamic and growing account.
- Be very organised, able to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally to ensure that the wider team and client are kept updated as each campaign develops.
- Be clear and calm and be able to generate and build relationships with people at all levels.
If you are ambitious, hardworking, eager to develop and want to learn from a team that is at the top of their game then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV in order to be considered.