Senior Creative / Producer / Director
An exciting new role has just come up for a Creative that thrives on producing strong concepts across film (on and offline), to play an instrumental role in the future direction of the agency, working closely with the Owners.
Role: Hybrid - Art Director, Creative Producer and Director - mainly a Creative with strong vision across every touchpoint BUT with a passion for filmmaking /video content
The key requirements of the role:
- A Designer / Artist that has moved into film but has more strings to their bow
- A Creative problem solver, who strives to find perfect visual solutions and add value to every project
- An inspirational mentor, that will work closely with their peers in Production to ignite their passion and creativity
- Someone that loves to learn, who will get under the skin of the subject matter, is curious by nature and will absorb and delve deep into their projects
- A background in documentary making and all the basics that come with it, research, interviewing, filming, editing, more editing, post-production (you won't need to be hands on but will need a very strong understanding of what the technical side entails).
- Enjoy client contact from building initial relationships to taking them on the journey through the project.
The full spec is available, please pop through your CV, folio / showreel which must include some concept storyboarding. This role is not open to anyone that does not have the right to work in the UK.