This company specialise in producing high-end bespoke furniture and joinery from concept through to design, manufacture and installation, covering a wide variety of projects both domestic and commercial as well as one-off commissions.
With a busy workload they are seeking a Project Manager who will be overseeing projects through the detailing stages and on to production and installation of the final product.
Other responsibilities for the Project Manager will be:
- Organising the detailed schedule of works
- Ensuring all design drawings can be used as accurate shop rods for the workshop through detailed site surveys and sound methods of construction
- Procurement of materials
- Health and Safety - Preparing Rams and O&Ms
- Liaising with site-fitters and workshop staff throughout the manufacturing process
- Managing installations on site
- Delivering presentations to prospective clients to showcase the company's expertise