Graphic Designer | £40 to £45k + benefits | London EC1
Our client is an innovative start-up with a revolutionary medical device that’s about to hit the global market. It’s a type of device that’s used by millions around the world but the design has not been updated for many decades.
The company has over 200 patents and many other products in the pipeline. We’re looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join a diverse team that includes scientists, researchers, engineers and more.
The designer will work closely with the head of design but take the lead on all graphic design projects. Branding experience is crucial for this job as this designer will play a leading role in the creation of new brands.
Experience of designing for the healthcare/pharma/medical device sectors is beneficial but not essential. For example; we’ll happily consider people with FMCG sector experience.
- Create and build the brand from the ground up for new products. Defining the brand guidelines and creating all associated materials including: logos, product artwork, packaging and marketing collateral
- Be the brand guardian
- Deliver high quality in-house marketing collateral, including brochures, PPT presentations and infographics
- Design digital marketing assets such as websites and apps across the company’s product range and work with third parties (developers) to implement them
- Great communicator, able to express your ideas verbally and visually
- Take pride in producing exceptional work with great attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with the team along with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong branding skills with both existing and new brands
- Strong typography, layout and graphic design skills
- Completely fluent with Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Fluency with MS Office and Word, Excel and especially PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of paper stock, print processes and finishes
- Able to problem solve and multitask whilst meeting deadlines and sticking to budgets
Please apply with your CV and portfolio to find out more.
We consider every application. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.