This professional and versatile fit out and bespoke furniture company is based near London on the Hertfordshire and Essex borders and serves the commercial and residential sectors producing kitchens, wardrobes, vanity units, cabinets, TV units, beds, desks and doors.
The Role of Furniture Designer & Surveyor:
- Plan and design furniture that fits to a clients spec and the company's range of products with the highest level of customer service.
- Visit sites to measure and evaluate the customers needs prior to creating detailed drawings which are ready for manufacture.
- Correctly process site surveys, designs, samples, delivery dates and stock requirements all of which will be uploaded onto the company's platform.
- Communicate with clients and the team throughout the design phases and manufacturing processes.
Requirements and skills for the Furniture Designer & Surveyor:
- At least 5 years' experience of using AutoCAD.
- Past experience in designing kitchens, wardrobes, vanity units, cabinets, desks and other furniture items.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of working with commercial / trade companies.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within the workplace.
- Strong creativity skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Driving licence.
Summary for the Furniture Designer & Surveyor:
They are looking for a Designer with the right experience to carry out site surveys on construction sites and create designs and working drawings for their clients furniture in AutoCAD.
In return they are offering a salary of between £25k and £30k, plus contribution to pension scheme, 24 days holiday, rising to 26 days after five years and team incentives and outings.
Apply for Furniture Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly