A high profile London Architecture studio is looking for an experienced Receptionist to join its team.
The main responsibilities for this role include co-working on a busy reception desk as well as meet and greet clients and manage all bookings for meeting rooms through outlook. Other responsibilities will include; coordinating lunch orders, processing expenses, booking taxis and couriers nationally and internationally, as well as assisting the support team with any other ad hoc tasks.
The successful person in the role will have previous experience in an administration based role, preferably on a busy reception desk. The ideal person will have an interest in design, the arts or architecture.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Excellent customer service / front of house skills
* Good time management skills and able to work on own initiative
* Ability to work under pressure and able to prioritise workload
* Shows commitment, enthusiasm and flexibility
* Accurate, organised and diligent
* Reliable and a good team player
* Be well presented
Excellent salary and benefits on offer!
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly