Digital Product Lead
A family brand & TV entertainments company is looking for a Digital Product Lead.
Your role will focus on leading the product management of our their subscription app. You will be responsible for defining and prioritising the product roadmap, identifying opportunities for new features and testing, improving performance against KPIs, collaborating with the wider teams to ensure successful product releases.
DIGITAL PRODUCT LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development pipeline to ensure that app updates are delivered regularly, on time and on budget and that any blockers to delivery are quickly identified and managed.
- Collaborating with the team to define and implement product roadmaps to establish strategic alignment and clear priorities against business objectives.
- Present strategies to stakeholders across the business to get buy-in/approval.
- Research and scope detailed specifications for all new product features and enhancements, including viable third-party solutions and costing where necessary.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and commercial teams to build a cohesive product strategy that reflects the division's commercial goals and incorporates the key brand management themes.
- Identify digital trends, competitor trends, consumer trends, online behaviours and technology trends to ensure that the product strategy is ahead of the curve.
- App Publishing to support and align content releases with the execution of marketing plans for new release apps.
- Review and analyse the performance of the app against product and departmental KPI's and report back.
- Identify new feature opportunities and optimisation to balance the needs of customers and that of the business by attending focus groups, carrying out competitor research and evaluating customer feedback.
- Analyse and report on the impact of product releases, and identify the need for and implement AB tests, with the goal to continually improve KPIs
- Work with the wider team to identify opportunities for product growth and sustainability.
- Run WIP reviews with stakeholders, collating and feeding back changes to the Project Manager
- Provide product direction and feedback on design deliveries to ensure brand values and product quality is maintained.
- Work closely with the wider team to prepare test cases and instruct third-party agencies to carry out QA, performance and usability testing to ensure the overall build quality is to an exemplary standard before any releases.
DIGITAL PRODUCT LEAD EXPERIENCE
- Track record of digital product management, preferably app, gaming or subscription services.
- Experience of optimising products through testing and analysis, including AB testing, customer research and web analytics.
- Proven experience of building strategies and to be constantly aware of the bigger picture
- Demonstrable leadership and relationship management skills
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills
- An understanding of resourcing and budgeting with experience of making priority calls and recommending appropriate trade-offs when necessary.