Senior Integrated Designer
The Fix are looking for a Senior Designer to join our Berkshire based client.
As a Senior Designer you will need to have at least 5 years’ experience in both aspects of graphic and web design and previous line management experience is also advantageous. You will have proven ability and a detailed portfolio that covers all the key aspects of the role.
As a Senior Designer you will:
- Report to senior management and manage a team including a freelance web developer and an in-house graphic design assistant.
- You and your team will be responsible for preparing and delivering key print and digital materials for magazines, trade show exhibition artwork, product packaging, brochures and all marketing materials as well as liaising with key print suppliers to achieve best quality printing whilst maintaining cost-efficiencies.
The second aspect of your role will focus on website design and development to ensure our e-commerce platform is working efficiently and kept-up-to date with the latest security and technical functionality. Throughout, you will be required to work collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure an integrated and unified approach.
Key Skills of the Senior Designer:
- Adobe creative suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, (mac)
- WordPress/WooCommerce/HTML for web design, working closely with the website developer
- ISO standard in artwork processing
- Strong management and leadership skills of internal and external teams
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Highly organised with a good work ethic.
Expectations & Responsibilities of the Senior Designer:
- To deliver on artwork in line with the brand guidelines and managements’ strategic brand/design vision for the company
- Design artwork for products, digital channels, print and media as part of a brief from colleagues
- To work closely with senior management, whilst managing the graphic design assistant and external suppliers in the timely delivery of assets and ensuring the highest standards work quality
- You will work closely with the marketing manager to provide support for their activity
- Creative design work on products as directed by the head of product design/R&D team
- Day-to-day management of our website, including our WooCommerce sales platform to ensure design, security, function and content is accurate and up to date
- As we grow the company globally you will ensure image and design assets and brand guidelines are available for Dealers and Distributors such as web banners and other digital assets
- You will be very organised and methodical both in your day-to-day work and the management and planning of your team.
As a Senior Designer you will have:
- Outstanding ability to work within a team, prioritise tasks and lead a small team
- A hunger to succeed and deliver
- A meticulous eye for detail, even during deadlines and fast turnaround times
- An open mind when it comes to design briefs with a flair for creativity
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and ability to cope with change
- Patient, calm and a good problem solver even when under pressure
- A strong work ethic with the willingness to work the hours necessary to deliver deadlines.
Apply for Senior Integrated Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly