Assistant Brand Visual Manager
A chance to play a pivotal role in the instore visual team for this well known retailer; focussing on using SketchUp
Assistant Brand Visual Manager - Up to £38,000 pro rata - 6-12 month FTC - London
A renowned British retailer in Central London
Within the role of Assistant Brand Visual Merchandising Manager you will be responsible for:
- Bringing seasonal marketing campaigns to life through digital 3D visualisations
- Delivering event & POS formats within a store environment
- Delivering clear content & visualisations for store policy documents
- Liaising with packaging teams & product teams to keep up to date on all designs
- Primarily working with SketchUp
In order to apply for the role of Assistant Brand Visual Merchandising Manager you must:
- Have excellent SketchUp experience, applicants wont be considered without this
- Have experience working within retail, ideally for a food retailer
- Have indepth and proven work of instore visuals
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
Assistant Brand Visual Manager - Up to £38,000 pro rata - 6-12 month FTC - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.